Intimacy in older adulthood – respecting resident rights
February 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join 37 others!
Join Daniel Tupy and Jane M. Brink, MN Department of Health, Office of Greater Minnesota Regional Ombudsmen for Long-Term Care for this presentation. Program objectives include:
• Explore perceptions of aging and sexuality
• Discuss sexual expression as a resident right
• Recognize the challenges residents with dementia face regarding sexual rights
• Discuss LGBTQ issues
• Care planning to respect a resident’s sexuality while addressing inappropriate sexual expression
• Share resources designed to build skills necessary to work with geriatric sexuality and respect residents rights
2.0 CEU’s available from The College of St. Scholastica
This event will be held in the Crow Wing County Land Services Building, Meeting Room 1.
Questions? Contact Gina Heyer at Gina.Heyer@crowwing.us or 218-824-1237