safeTALK: Preventing Suicide
February 27 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join 26 others!
MAKE A CONNECTION.
HELP SAVE A LIFE.
SUICIDE IS PREVENTABLE. ANYONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Half-day training in suicide alertness skills
• Learn four basic steps to create a life-saving connection
• Widely used by professionals and the general public
safeTALK participants will gain:
• Increased knowledge about suicide
• Confidence to talk about suicide and related issues
• Improved ability to intervene with someone at risk
• CEU’s may be purchased for $15 dollars (optional)
Dinner is included at no charge.