SAIL(Stay Active and Independent for Life) Leader Training on Zoom December 2020
December 15 @ 1:00 pm - December 17 @ 4:00 pm| Free
Are you interested in offering an Evidence-based Senior Fitness Program in your community or fitness center?
The Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL) program is an
Evidence-based Health Program promoted through Juniper
• Training is available through the Central MN Council on Aging
• The training is reg. $199. It will be FREE for those in the CMCOA Region.
• Training is through Zoom for 3 days (1pm to 4pm) with pre-work emailed out ahead of time.
• Leaders must have CPR Certification prior to leading. Experience working with older adults
with fitness is highly recommended but not required.
• Training Date and Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Dec 15,16,17th
1pm to 4pm
To register click on the website link on the right hand column of this page. Or cut and paste this link into your web browser: https://form.jotform.com/pwoischke/2020-sail-leader-training