The End of Life Journey… Providers Partnering to Enhance End of Life Care
February 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Local hospice providers are excited to collaborate in bringing the following presentation to those serving end of life patients in a professional capacity. Do you understand the difference between hospice and palliative care? Ever wonder when is the “right” time to refer for hospice? What exactly does hospice provide and how is it funded? How can the hospice team partner with your agency in providing the best comfort care to our patients?
- Hospice 201
- Cure vs. Comfort & Misconceptions: “I wish we would have had hospice sooner!”
- The Hospice Team: Mind, Body & Spirit
- Hospice vs. Palliative Care: Dr. Julie Olson
- Participants questions for panel
- Free CEU’s will be provided.
- Refreshments will be available.
This is provided as a collaboration through Crow Wing County Energized and the following hospice providers: Good Samaritan Home Care & Hospice, Heartland Hospice, Horizon Health Inc, Knute Nelson Home Care & Hospice and St. Croix Hospice