Date(s) - 04/03/2018 - 05/22/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Crosslake Lutheran Church
A Matter of Balance: Reducing Your Risk of Falls Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. FREE class offerings for this class will meet for 8 weeks on Tuesdays April 3 through May 22 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at Crosslake Lutheran Church – Crosslake, MN.
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Registration is closed for this event.