Date(s) - 05/01/2018 - 05/24/2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
A Matter of Balance: Reducing Your Risk of Falls Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. FREE class offerings for this class will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from May 1 through May 24 from 9:00am to 11:00am at Essentia Health St. Joseph’s Hospital Thabes 2, 523 N. 3rd Street, Brainerd, MN 56401. You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
If you have immediate questions, please contact Donn Beaubien (email@example.com) or Sharon Atkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)! See attached brochure for further information about the class! Matter of Balance_3panel_brochure
Registration is closed for this event.