Date(s) - 04/17/2018 - 06/05/2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Hallett Center of Crosby
A Matter of Balance: Reducing Your Risk of Falls Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. FREE class offerings for this class will meet for 8 weeks on Tuesdays April 17 through June 5 from 8:30 am to 10:30 am at Hallett Center – Crosby, MN.
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
If you have immediate questions, please contact Bailey Swensen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joanna Collins (email@example.com)! See attached brochure for further information about the classes curriculum! Matter of Balance_3panel_brochure
Registration is closed for this event.