Do you have concerns about falling? Possibly the concern is for a loved one or neighbor. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance: Reducing your Risk of Falls provides education on fall prevention so you can have confidence and independence to do the things you enjoy!
If you are wondering if this class is for you, this is who should attend:
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. Content of the classes include:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Crow Wing Energized, A Matter of Balance, Carefree Living, and Good Samaritan Society are pleased to offer this education. Class size is limited.