To create a healthy and more productive workforce.
General Desired Outcomes
- Achieve employee satisfaction.
- To maximize productivity
- To minimize absenteeism.
- Reduce health care costs.
Identified Focus Areas for Worksite Wellness
Approaches: Healthy eating – Vending Machines; Healthy choice options at meetings; Physical activity – strategic breaks, activity options at workplace; Breastfeeding rooms & storage; Tobacco-free campuses
Support Material for the Workplace Wellness Tool Kit
1-Minute Exercises to start a meeting on the right track
- Mental Health in the Workplace-Videos
- Local Businessess Take Part in Health Initiative»
- Walking Meetings – 3 reasons to work them into your schedule and 5 surprising thinkers who swore by them»
- CDC – Info On Workplace Wellness»
- “Drink Water” Poster» ReThinkYourDrink
- Sugary Drinks Info graphic» ReThinkYourDrink
20203 Workplace Wellness Calendar Coming Soon!
Meetings & Contact
The Workplace Wellness Goal Group meets the second Thursday of the month from 8:30- 10 a.m.
Email Kelli Johnson Kelli.Johnson@CrowWing.us to connect to online meetings.
To get involved with this Goal Group please contact co-chair
Heidi Hagen firstname.lastname@example.org