Cabin Fever Bingo
January 18 @ 8:00 am - March 12 @ 5:00 pm
Join 8 others!
BRRR, it’s cold outside! Enjoy indoor fun…
Play Cabin Fever Bingo!
(from the safety of your own home)
January 18 – March 12, 2021
Week 1, January 18, are I 20, N 45, O 71
Week 2, January 25, are B 2, I 26, O 64
Week 3, February 1, are B 7, G 54, O 61
Week 4, February 8, are I 22, N 36, N 42
Week 5, February 15, are B 10, G 47, O 67
Week 6, February 22, are I 17, B15, G 59
- Activities are designed for adults 60+ but anyone can play along
- 2020 left us with many uncertainties, but what better way to start the New Year with a brand new perspective! Crow Wing Energized is launching Cabin Fever Bingo to get us out of the doom and gloom of the winter months and into a positive community spirit. Join us in a 8 week long campaign to promote well-being and community giving.
- Gain a fresh perspective in 2021, change your community one day at a time.
- 8 weeks (January 18 – March 12, 2021)
3 WAYS TO GET BINGO CARDS
HERE and below starting JANUARY 18!
Pick Up Locations
- YMCA, 602 Oak St, Brainerd 56401
- Cub Foods, 417 8th Ave NE, Brainerd 56401
- Cub Foods, 14133 Edgewood Dr N, Baxter 56425
- Northern Lakes Assisted Living entrance with 4 white pillars, 8186 Excelsior Rd, Baxter 56425
- Hallett Center, 470 8th St NE, Crosby 56441
- Crosslake Community Center, 14126 Daggett Pine Rd, Crosslake 56442
- Supervalu, 30585 Patriot Ave, Pequot Lakes 56472
Request to Receive by Mail
- Call to request Bingo packet – Northern Lakes Assisted Living 218-454-2121, ask for Angelique Hayes
How to play
Online: Get weekly numbers
- 3 Bingo numbers each week and posted on Crow Wing Energized website and CWE Facebook page
No-internet-access: Get weekly numbers
- Call or text Wellness in the Woods 218-296-2067
- Work on the activities for the week and cross off the bingo square. Complete all activities by March 12.
- Traditional 5 in a row, diagonal, horizontal or vertical
- Blackout (20 to 25 squares)
If you have questions call Angelique Hayes at Northern Lakes Assisted Living 218-454-2121 or email Karen.Johnson@EssentiaHealth.org