January – Healthy Community
- EBT locations
- 5 reasons to add color
- Make every move count
- Eat Smart with Food Nutrition Labels
- Crow Wing County Farmers Markets
February – American Heart Month
March – Resiliency (National Sleep Month)
April – Advance Care Planning
May – Mental Health Awareness Month
June – Men’s Health
July – Youth Obesity
August – Breastfeeding
September – Suicide Prevention
October – Falls Prevention
November – Tobacco Cessation
- 4 Ds to Quit Tobacco
- CDC Electronic Cigarettes Infographic
- Healthy Teeth
- Benefits of Quitting
- Free Cessation Services Available to Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare Enrollees
- QUITPLAN Materials
December – Lifestyle Change / Diabetes Prevention
Spread the Word
SOCIAL MEDIA MESSAGES
Click to open a jpeg and right click to save it to your computer to share on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
By using these materials, you agree to the following:
- Crow Wing Energized materials are made available to you free of charge.
- Materials are for educational and non-commercial use to promote the Crow Wing Energized message.
- Use of the materials does not imply endorsement from Crow Wing Energized or its partners.
- Requests for modifications should be sent to Crow Wing Energized.